Digimon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World RPG

We are the continuation of www.digimonworld.forumotion.com and this is the RPG Area :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like the battery for three reason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiang2011

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-03-17

I like the battery for three reason Empty
PostSubject: I like the battery for three reason   I like the battery for three reason EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I like IMP1000 ipad 2 battery because of the following reasons:
1) So far this is the best portable battery for ipad and my other electronics device because the performance is excellent. I can charge my iphone until the battery full for several times. Other batteries that I tried before, lasted only for 1 time charging.
2) Unlike batteries pack that only serve as extended batteries for iphone, IMP1000 also charges the iphone, just like you charge your iphone to a wall outlet.
3) I use IMP1000 not only for iphone but for blackberry, wifi modem, ipod, even portable speakers.
Iphones are amazing invention but the biggest weakness is the battery performance and New Trent has provided solution to cover the weakness, great job!!!
Back to top Go down

I like the battery for three reason
Page 1 of 1