Digimon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World RPG

We are the continuation of www.digimonworld.forumotion.com and this is the RPG Area :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gateway Laptop Battery?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiang2011

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-03-17

Gateway Laptop Battery? Empty
PostSubject: Gateway Laptop Battery?   Gateway Laptop Battery? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 am

Last week I went to turn my laptop on and it wouldn't come on. I plugged in the charger and noticed it had a big "X" over the Gateway Laptop Battery symbol. I kept it charging for a few hours prior to me turning it on but now all of a sudden its saying I need to replace my Laptop Battery and this laptop is only a year old! What happened? Where can I get a cheap battery like Acer Laptop Battery?

Back to top Go down

Gateway Laptop Battery?
Page 1 of 1