Digimon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World RPG

We are the continuation of www.digimonworld.forumotion.com and this is the RPG Area :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hp laptop keyboard problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ipadkeyboard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-03-17

Hp laptop keyboard problem Empty
PostSubject: Hp laptop keyboard problem   Hp laptop keyboard problem EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Hp laptop keyboard problem it does not type some of the letters the letters are q,w,e,r,i,o,z,x,c,b,n ?
i have a hp pavilion tx1000 laptop and there is something wrong with my keyboard does not type some of the letters and those letters are q,w,e,r,i,o,z,x,c,b,n and the rest of the keys work can someone please help me with this
You may have some dust/build up underneath the keys that prevents them from working. Perhaps try clicking off the individual keys, (and make sure you remember where they go, hahaha) and take a moist wipe and give it a good cleaning. If not, it may just be time for a new keyboard.
Tag: hp pavilion tx1000 keyboard, Hp laptop keyboard
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1